I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Friday 23 February 2007

in the process of understanding

Still in the process of understanding. I have got this idea from a cousin of mine. Met her on Raya Eve and she told me of her son whom is dyslexic. The word was very new to me back then.

It suddenly became my utmost interest. I decided to proceed my study and research in the matter. Looking at Malaysia, the issues are so fresh that I could still make it major.

I am looking for sponsorships to sponsor my study. I am very highly motivated to proceed with this. First, I would love to major the issue so that I could understand it and be able to advise and share what I know with others who need them. I want to write on this matter. I want to share as much as I know about what I studied. I hope to be able to help dyslexics.

I hope.. i hope.. i hope..

No comments: