I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Tuesday 7 October 2008

I can't wait!!!

its my first meeting with my new supervisor.. and i am sooo anxious!!! I really hope this time, all will work well...

at the moment.. its all about HANDWRITING...

SV had given me a few options that I could do.. and I am still thinking about this...

a few tasks that i need to complete first:
1. Reading on Cognitive materials..
2. A few paper SV had pointed out...
3. Statistical tests in psychology...

all still in the process of reading...

i hope with GPA - will help me study the process of handwriting... understanding why some people have the difficulties of projecting some letters.. and why some can write quickly, but some takes ages to have a complete sentence written down...

i hope.. to be able to find some uniqueness from my study...

i hope... :D

No comments: