I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Saturday 8 March 2008

A 1:1 Session with the Librarian

Had just found out about this 1:1 session during our 2nd PROFOLIO course. And I personally think that this would definitely help my research findings. It was just a short session during Profolio, but it gave us enough overview on what it has to offer.

I managed to book a session for myself and I can't wait to go.

Before meeting the librarian, I gave her all the related keywords related to my research interest, and I really hope that it will gives a good outcome. I am still in search of a proper research question, therefore I really need to equip myself fully with information and knowledge. I need to register in my mind that PhD is a 3 year process of being a researcher.

I know that I am lacked of knowledge in being a researcher, as I have not experienced being one, therefore, I have got to focus a lot, being smarter in a way and THINK LIKE A RESEARCHER!

THINK LIKE A RESEARCHER!

Be like one... I know I am capable of doing it. I should be and I will be... Isn't that the purpose of taking this course in the first place? hmm...

I will become a researcher, therefore I can think like a researcher!

No comments: