I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Sunday 16 March 2008

How do I set up my own reactable / reacTIVision etc?

I'm finding it hard to understand the set up process of making this work... Is there any user guide that is made for novice users like me? And I'm only using a Windows PC, not MAC.. most of the user guide i found is using MAC...

I'm still searching for this.. if anyone could help.. please please leave me some messages.. I have read the reacTIVision 1.3 web, but I am finding it difficult. Is it as easy as just installing all of them.. and it will work afterwards? Or.. do I have to add some of my own programming.. ?!?! owhh... confusing2...

this link is interesting to look at.. I can't read now.. but will look at this later...

http://ssandler.wordpress.com/my-software/

No comments: