I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Wednesday 2 April 2008

Literature Reading

It has been 2 weeks plus since I last blogged.. Was very busy with reading...

I need to focus my question now.. I know what I want to do, but, needing to more and needing to be more focus into what questions I would like to be answered...

I am very interested in understanding Dyslexia... My second entry in this blog also discussed about my passion understanding Dyslexia... I quit discussing and learning about them, after being put off by somebody.. but now, I am going back to this interest of mine again..

I hope to be able to put up more issues on it... to help myself understand further...

A number of questions playing in my mind:

  • How do I related Dyslexics with Technology?
    • Is it the Accessibility issues?

I was searching a few things and found out some key terms that interest me:

  • Accessible Game
  • Multisensory Learning
More questions:
  • Does Dyslexics actually play games?
  • Do they like playing games?
  • What kind of games?
  • How about online Word Games? Like those in Shockwaves website?
  • Does this implies to Children or Adults Dyslexics?
Any one care to respond, please?

Thanks!

No comments: