I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Monday 26 November 2007

need to start with something...

just read a friend's blog:

some tips for myself so that I won't forget:

1. make sure once i start my course, make filings.
2. each filings for each chapter that I need to write.
3. collect as much reading materials as i could.
4. put them into category, so that i won't miss out anything.
- there will come times that you will get so messed up and that this would make you more confuse.. so, if you organize things earlier, it would really2 help a lot!
5. I have to maintain my study mood and not to mix it up with unhappy mood.
6. put all the negatives aura far away from myself... i need only the positive aura... kihkihkih!!!
- hey.. this is true y'know.. u'll feel much happier with the positive auras around you...
7. what else?!?! keep everything tidy.. and also planned ahead!
8. after finish working on something, prepare for what to do the next day.

alright! i guess thats it for today!

-cheerio-

No comments: