I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Friday 30 November 2007

a very emo day...

hey.. this morning, i woke up and the first thing that i need to do was to call up jason, the housing assistant to ask for updates on my family accommodation application status. I was glad to be told that I am the next on the list. even though, calling jason would mean that i am being a bit pushy, i really need a place asap!

then, time goes by and i talked to my mom about costs of living.. and bla..bla..bla.. and then, i received a call from jason, telling me that i got a place! YEEHAA!!! it was the greatest start for the day... and then, without wasting anytime, i just agreed with him.. as i really do need the place badly.. a family flat with just a room is fine with me. we can managed the small space.. ahh.. don't worry.. anyways, we were so glad to have it.. its in park village.. and thank god for that.

and so, my first appointment with my SV will be on this Tuesday, really hoping to be able to present something to him.. i don't know what I will be expecting, but i wanted to be the best that i could.. getting some motivation for myself.. i would like to get the right aura as a start...

i resigned from my job today too.. am going to miss all the work in nhs-ppd. really enjoyed my job! and having brian as my team manager was great as well.. eventhough he does have his mood not right some times, but i really did enjoyed working under his supervision. owh well... gonna miss all my friends..

so, going to move soon.. can't wait to start study.. am just soooo busy packing things.. and GOD!!! there's so much things to pack.. i am so worried, that i need to let go a lot of things.. ouhhh....

sigh.. got to get back to packing..

ciao

No comments: