I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Saturday 24 November 2007

Study commences Dec 1st

And so, I will start my study on Dec 1st. Actually, we'll be moving on Dec 1st, and will start registering on Dec 3rd.

Kak E.I.M had advised me on a lot of things and I really2 appreciate all her effort. She's like a big sister to me. She mentioned that I need to get ready for the upcoming event, that is the IDC2008. And this time, they will be having it in Chicago, USA!!! Yippie yeay!!! It is something that I am really looking forward too.. therefore, hey!!! Gotta plan on it from now on... so, move your butt.. do your paper now!!!


She told me to prepare my paper and to submit to the event organizer to make sure that I will have a place. Preparation is good, as once I'm in the uni, I could just present what I have been preparing and this would help a lot for getting a lot of input for my research study.

I am so looking forward towards my research study. I know its going to be tough. Looking at all the sisters studying here, I just don't have any idea how its going to be like for me.

But..., observing everyone had given me the strength to work hard and push myself to the limit! Work hard and smart, and I can't be lazy anymore. Everything is up with the beat. I need to plan everything in advance. No more laziness.

If this is what I want, then, I have to work towards it.

Good luck to myself!

No comments: