I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Friday 23 November 2007

the time has come.. and i am so ready for it!!!

I can't believe it that it is finally my turn.. I don't care what people wants to say.. those who understands me, would perfectly support me, I know! and I'm loving them for supporting me...

It is finally my turn.. and I am loving it.. I am loving it for my dream is on its way to becoming true.. and also that my husband is supporting me very well and so does my parents and in-laws.. owh.. i am loving each and every person who is supporting me..

I finally got a sponsor to do my research study.. and it does not matter who the sponsor is, as I would do my best and give my full attention on this research study! 'Tis my passion.. my dreams... and I want this to happen for real!!!

Thanks to a few friends more, whom had been supporting me all this while.. to name a few.. friends in Manchester, friends in Malaysia, friends in the UK and everybody who knows you did support me in any ways. You people are brilliant! and my prayers are always with you!!!

I can't wait to move, even though I know that I am going to miss this place sooo much! I am nearly to tears.. but, I need to proceed with my next step and life plan! I need to move.. for my future.. :) owh.. only god knows how i am feeling now...

I love all of you!!! thank you so much for all the supports given..

muahs!

No comments: