I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Thursday 7 February 2008

... my research work...

I haven't been posting anything yet on what I'm actually doing... I guess its pretty much of a confidential thingy.. and as a research student, we can't expose it yet, unless its published. Correct me if I'm wrong... but I am being a bit skeptical on discussing them on the net. I do not want other people to be taking my ideas... which I have (at the moment) loads and loads of them...

As my SVs reminds me, I've got to build up a very very strong knowledge base in order to move forward...

Therefore my first study is to understand the thing that I want to focus later on. I would like to be able to submit a paper for a Doctoral Consortium which the dateline is very very soon... As you can see on the ticker above.. Being able to at least participate in the conference would mean a lot to me.. and I found this exciting opportunity to write in a book, which I would love to participate as well. It would mean a lot for my future career. Really2 hope that I will be able to do that... owh, please.. please...

And so, my draft of my first poster piece is done for tomorrow's lecture, the ATC course, and also my very first draft of an ABSTRACT! Way To GO Girl!!! This would be the first start of my writing up!

Cheerio!

1 comment:

anna said...

I kind of feel the same way about putting my ideas up in a public place - don't want them to get done by other people before I've had my chance!

but at the same time, I want to share ideas with other people to get feedback on them, and maybe to help develop them. Maybe this is the thing then, that I want to control who sees my ideas so that the people who see them can actively engage with the ideas and help me!