I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Understanding Children

Understanding Children is not an easy task to do. After reading some books, I notice that there are so many things to learn in order to understand children.

Being a mother myself does not mean that I know from A to Z about children. I admit that I have to read lots of books to learn about a child's development and progress. I became fascinated at how a tiny baby, that I have carried for 9 months, is developing every day, and there is just so many things that I do not know about. To add to that, a baby actually starts learning from inside the womb, and how does that make sense?

I remembered reading a lot of books on pregnancy when I was having my first child. There are just so many things that makes me wonder on how the development of the fetus inside me is growing, and that he is listening to all the conversation that I have, always there when I was doing all my chores, listening to all the lectures I attended (I was doing my master at that time) and everything that I did is somewhat connected to this baby inside me. There must be some kind of a relation between the baby inside me and the world outside.

Being him, I have always wondered what he was thinking. He must have find it hard to imagine what the world is in reality. Quoting from some people, training the baby (in the womb) to listen to the vacuum noisy sound, will make them so used to it, that they will not be surprised or scared of having the loud sound when they were born. Hmm..

And how is that connected?

will continue..

No comments: