I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Friday 7 December 2007

4th day

My tasks today:

1. go to Barclay to change current address to this uni. this is very important for the Bank Statement.

2. Go to Health Centre to register and change GP.

3. Register for Dentistry. This is what I have been waiting for all this while.. and finally.. i managed to get an appointment. Do you know how hard it was to get yourself registered to get a dentistry treatment in the UK? Very2 hard! Its a looooooooonnnngggg queue and even if your tooth is aching like hell, nothing can be done.. urgh.. they do have the emergency thingy, but it just never work for me.. i am so phobia for a dentist appoinment.. but.. i really have to motivate myself.. and push myself to go!

My dentist appointment is next week. 12th December 2007 at 11am. we'll see what'll happen.. heheheh...

ciao!

the rest of the day is a day to unpack stuffs.. and clean the house!

No comments: