I shall be achieving this on April 2011:

Sunday 23 December 2007

Busy with Reading Journals to Write in Posters/Doctoral Consortium

hiya!

i've been very very busy lately.. ya rite!

uh well.. i am trying to keep myself busy with reading journals.. there are a lot to cover... from all areas that is connected to my topic of interest.

Everyone had gone off for Xmas Hols.. and the uni is very very quiet now...

My SV had gone back to his home town..

I am struggling on the reading thingy.. not an easy task.. but am trying my best.. found a few tips on the internet to help in focussing better... i hope to be able reach my target.. not to be able, but i have too!

My goal is to produce a paper before 1st Jan 2008, to submit to a conference. The due date is 8th Jan, but I need to prepare them early, to present them to SV. therefore... need to get on going!!!

wokay.. if you don't hear from me, that means, i'm on my desk doing some reading.. really2 need to concentrate..

taa...

2 comments:

nonie said...

your research area seems to be very interesting... i don't have much idea on what it is actually all about but i believe anything which involve children must be interesting hehe... i wish i had mine as interesting as that...

pAMZ said...

Hi Nonie!

Thanks for reading my blog.. appreciate it so much!

i believe that, every research has its own uniqueness... don't worry.. i'm sure you'll be fine with yours.. all the best.. and keep on updating your blog.. very interesting too!